- sub-total 0.00
- Discount (-) 0.00
- Home Delivery Charges 0
- total 0.00
Burning fat is one of the most desired things in recent time. Indeed there are various ways to achieve this goal but it is advised to stick with natural sources. We have mentioned a few fat burners recipes & exercises below.
Eating the correct sustenance is vital to burn fat in the body. We have mentioned a few recipes that you can add in your diet plan.
Steamed sprouts chat
- Moong beans, sprouted and steamed 1 cups
- Small or medium-sized onion, finely chopped 1
- Medium-sized tomato, finely chopped 1
- Green chilli, finely chopped 1 (optional)
- Red chilli powder ¼ tsp
- Chaat masala ½ or 1 tsp (optional)
- Lemon juice 1 tsp or as required
- 1 cucumber chopped
- Few coriander leaves and lemon slices for garnishing
- Rock salt or black salt to taste
1. Mix all the ingredients listed above, except salt and lemon juice, with sprouted beans in a bowl.
2. Season with salt, lemon juice and garnish with lemon slices and coriander leaves just before serving.
- Oats – one-third cup
- 1 cup of water
- Half cup low-fat milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 pinch salt
- Half apple, half sliced and half chopped
- 1 tsp honey
- 5 almonds, chopped
1. In a deep pot, add oats along with water, milk, salt, and cinnamon.
2. Begin to boil the mixture and then simmer it for about 5-6 minutes, keep stirring it in between.
3. Add the chopped apples and cook for another couple of minutes till the oatmeal is thick and creamy, and the apples have slightly softened.
4. Remove the mixture in a serving bowl. Top it with the remaining apple slices, slivered almonds, and a drizzle of honey
Fat burning exercises
To burn fat, exercising is as important as eating right. Your dieting would be waste if you don’t exercise along with it. Below we have mentioned 3 different movements you must practice every day:
1. Bear crawl
It may seem like a basic exercise but it deals with your whole body. You have to go down on every one of the fours, without your knees or elbows contacting the ground. Start strolling forward and in reverse for one minute. Ensure your back is straight consistently.
2. Goblet squat
It is an activity where you don't put gigantic weight on your back. As a result, it centres on your thighs, which enables to burn fat. Hold a kettle ball with two hands and go into the squat position. Complete ten reps consistently and keep your back is straight.
3. Jump rope
Jump rope is a high-power exercise which will ensure you burn some calories rapidly. You have to skirt a rope for two minutes in a row to begin consuming the fat.
Keep reading such articles on Medicalwale.com
Written by -