- sub-total 0.00
- Discount (-) 0.00
- Home Delivery Charges 0
- total 0.00
While kissing, many of us don’t think what a 10 second intimate kiss can do. Well, we will tell you. It transfers 80 million microorganisms including bacteria and viruses. Although, not all bacteria are harmful but some can transmit infection from one person to another causing certain diseases including –
1. KISSING DISEASE also known as infectious mononucleosis is caused by Epstein -bar virus and presents with flu like symptoms including fever, sore throat, fatigue, muscle weakness and swollen lymph nodes. The age group most affected is 15-30 years of age. Symptoms can last for some days and the disease is self-limiting with no cure as such.
2. GUM DISEASE namely gingivitis and periodontitis is regularly a moderate advancing, rather easy infection prompting seeping from gums, extricating of teeth, awful smell and whenever left untreated possible tooth loss. The microorganisms related with gum sickness can possibly contaminate a sound mouth whenever transmitted through salivation of the ailing individual.
3. MENINGITIS is inflammation of the protective lining of the brain and spinal cord and can have deadly outcomes if not treated appropriately and expeditiously. Meningitis can be brought about by both microorganisms and virus however bacterial diseases are less extreme.
4. COLD AND FLU is the most widely recognized disease influencing the populaces worldwide. As it is a droplet air borne contamination profound kissing can generally transmit the disease.
5. HERPES SIMPLEX OR COLD SORES OR FEVER BLISTERS is perhaps the most well-known viral disease influencing humankind, except for the viral respiratory diseases. Painful blisters are formed inside and around the mouth and burst and drain likewise .Herpes simplex virus from dynamic injuries can be transmitted to a solid mouth through trade of salivation during kissing. Oral sex can likewise move the infection to the genital organs causing genital herpes contamination. Further once a person is infected though the disease cures itself in most individuals in some days or weeks, the virus always remains within the body and does get reactivated under certain conditions.
Written by -