Poor or weak eyesight is frequently connected with either partial blindness (called astigmatism) or farsightedness (called hyperopia). Components like hereditary issues, poor nutrition, aging and unnecessary strain on the eyes usually makes eyesight weak. Watery eye’s, blurry vision and constant headache are some of the common symptoms of poor eyesight. These mom’s remedies will help you to improve your eyesight and get a clear eyesight.
Method I: Almond
1. Soak 5-10 almonds overnight in water.
2. Next morning peel the skin and grind those almonds in the paste form.
3. Add this paste into a glass of warm milk daily and consume it.
4. Doing this regularly for a few months would help in improving the eyesight.
Almonds are very rich in omega-3 fatty acid, antioxidant content and Vitamin E which are very useful for improving the vision. Almonds help in enhancing concentration and memory power.
Method II: Indian Gooseberry (Amla)
1. Mix 4tsp of amla juice in ½ cup of water.
2. Add ½ spoon of honey in this juice.
3. Drinking this twice daily is beneficial to enhance the eyesight.
Indian gooseberry (amla) is rich in nutrients such as Vitamin C and other anti-oxidants. Vitamin C helps in promoting healthy capillaries and maintain appropriate functioning of retinal cells, which helps to improve the eyesight.
Method III: Fennel powder
1. Fennel seeds(saunf)
3. Sugar candy (misri)
1. Take 1 cup of fennel seeds, then add 8-10 almonds to it and ½ cup of sugar candy (misri) to it.
2. Blend this mixture into a powder form.
3. Consume this before going to bed, followed by a glass of a warm milk.
4. Consume this for atleast 1 and ½ month for effective results.
Fennel consists of antioxidants and nutrients which helps in slowing down the progression of cataracts and promotes healthy eyes. Fennel is also known as the herb of sight.
*Disclaimer- The information and content provided here are completely for general and educational purpose only, do not consider this to be any kind of constitute for any legal, medical or other professional advice on any subject matter. The advice provided here is solely for the purpose of supporting and orienting readers seeking for natural cures.
Medicalwale.com does not claim to cure each and every case, nor do we guarantee any instant magical cure, none of the information provided here is the substitute for any diagnosis or treatment by your health professional. Seek the advice of your qualified health provider or your physician in case of any critical or major health issue do not rely on this information in case of any emergency. Medicalwale.com is not responsible for any kind of complication or damage caused to the user.
To read more such Mom’s Remedies stay connected with Medicalwale.com
Written by: Shraddha Jumani