Eyelash mites also referred to as demodex folliculorum. It takes up residence in the pores and hair follicles. Mites are most commonly found in the eyelashes and eyebrows and results in falling out of the eyelashes. The facial mites feed on the oil secreted by the human body.
In the majority of cases, no medical treatment will be necessary. Luckily, there are a number of remedies that are available. If one doesn’t work, then you can try another.
Method I: Tea Tree Oil
1. Tea Tree Oil
2. Nut oil
1. Mix tea tree oil with a different kind of oil, preferably nut oil because it could irritate your follicles if used alone.
2. Rub the dilute tea tree oil on the eyelashes and eyelids
3. Rinse thoroughly with clean water.
4. Repeat this process at least twice daily, especially in the evening before you go to sleep.
Tea tree oil is one of the best known and effective ways to treat and eradicate a Demodex mite infestation.
Method II: Coconut Oil
1. Coconut Oil
2. Borax solution
1. Rub a good amount of coconut oil on your face and on the eyelids around the eyelash area.
2. Then rinse thoroughly with exfoliating wash or borax solution.
Coconut oil is one of the safest remedy for demodex mites, whether consumed externally or internally. These are also the reasons why it is used as anti-ageing substance. It can also be taken as an anti-fungal remedy.
Method III: Apple Cider Vinegar
1. Apple Cider Vinegar
1. Add a generous amount of apple cider vinegar to bath water.
2. For adverse cases, use apple cider vinegar to cleanse the skin.
Apple Cider Vinegar has been proved to be a successful remedy of demodex mites. It is well known for its properties to fight bacterial infections. It also develops anti-fungal agents which help with skin infections.
*Disclaimer- The information and content provided here are completely for general and educational purpose only, do not consider this to be any kind of constitute for any legal, medical or other professional advice on any subject matter. The advice provided here is solely for the purpose of supporting and orienting readers seeking for natural cures.
Medicalwale.com does not claim to cure each and every case, nor do we guarantee any instant magical cure, none of the information provided here is the substitute for any diagnosis or treatment by your health professional. Seek the advice of your qualified health provider or your physicians in case of any critical or major health issue do not rely on this information in case of any emergency. Medicalwale.com is not responsible for any kind of complication or damage caused to the user.
To read more such Mom’s Remedies stay connected with Medicalwale.com
Written by -