Puffy eyes are caused due to the accumulation of fluids around your eyes. Lack of sleep, crying, activities of the previous day including intake of salty food or even keeping your head down for too long could cause puffiness of eyes.
You can also ditch your puffy eyes with some tried and tested remedies.
Method I: Cucumber
1. Slice a cucumber and place the slices in a bag in the freezer.
2. After an hour, take them out and place the frozen cucumber slices over your eyes for about 10 minutes.
This is perhaps the oldest remedy around. Cucumbers are full of antioxidants that ease irritation and the cooling effects of the frozen slices will reduce swelling.
Method II: Potato
1. Raw Potato
1. Wash and peel a potato and place thin slices over your eyes.
2. Allow them to work their magic for about 10 minutes.
3. Then rinse your eyes gently with cool water.
Potatoes have astringent compounds that will remove excess water from under the eyes. If you often get swollen eyes due to allergies, this method should work well for you.
Method III: Baking Soda
1. Baking soda
3. Cotton pad
1. Mix baking soda in water and soak cotton pads in it.
2. Then, after removing the excess water, keep the pads on your eyes and let them stay there for over 10-15 minutes.
3. Rinse your face with cold water and pat dry it.
Baking soda is one of the most effective remedies when it comes to promoting blood flow and reducing eye bags. This works as a natural exfoliant and helps in imparting a glow to the under-eye area.
*Disclaimer- The information and content provided here are completely for general and educational purpose only, do not consider this to be any kind of constitute for any legal, medical or other professional advice on any subject matter. The advice provided here is solely for the purpose of supporting and orienting readers seeking for natural cures.
Medicalwale.com does not claim to cure each and every case, nor do we guarantee any instant magical cure, none of the information provided here is the substitute for any diagnosis or treatment by your health professional. Seek the advice of your qualified health provider or your physicians in case of any critical or major health issue do not rely on this information in case of any emergency. Medicalwale.com is not responsible for any kind of complication or damage caused to the user.
To read more such Mom’s Remedies stay connected with Medicalwale.com
Written by -